OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 24

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird because he got this whole ball rolling and it seems like he'd be the last one they'd let go. Yet story-wise, he's become the first sensible choice to get rid of. Especially since Langston's going (I doubt she's being recast) and his character's becoming increasingly bland sucking up other people's air with his redemption story. HOWEVER, there's the whole matter of Jessica's baby's paternity which looks like it'll be dragged out a little longer. James is definitely safe for a while, at least until he and Starr are in a full-on relationship, and I'd say the same for Nate and Dani. I could atually see Inez catching a bullet (yet ANOTHER murder mystery??) before any of the boys go.

• Members

Oh I already assume she'll die/leave town. I meant the Ford brothers specifically :lol:

I agree about Ford being the most expendable. I think he had potential as a bad boy who may EVENTUALLY get some good layers like Todd, but they changed his entire character in the matter of a few months. It took YEARS to even attempt a Todd redemption and the fact that it didn't work for everyone is what makes him dynamic as a character (not necessarily TSJ).

Archived