OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 24

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, wasn't "Walker" actually Flynn pretending to be Walker? :wacko: So, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean there were in theory THREE people who shared the same face? Or was the real Walker dead before adulthood. Don't remember all the detes.

• Members

I can't for the life of me work it out. At the time I think I did have it so it made sense, but the details completely elude me now... And I wouldn't be surprised if they simplify or fudge the details if they do go back to this story (I guess we know after today they are going back to it in SOME way, RH or not...)

• Members

If this were real life, Blair would be the woman always getting roasted by her girlfriends before she shows up for happy hour. She has some of the worst judgment and poorest luck with men and even when it's not her fault it still seems like it.

• Members

HAHA much appreciated.

The sad thing is I think I'm more coherent on here when I've posted coming back on the weekend after a few cocktails--I don't think I can blame Advil Cold and Sinus this evening...

I loved Tracy so much from The City (a character I didn't know at all before) that I prob woulda given GH a chance if I knew she was going back to it. When Burke was hired from City to EP AMC I was sure we'd get at least Angei back on AMC. Wasted opportunities.

Archived