All: One soaps budget cut by 50% according to DC

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Come now!

LOL!

But she isn't even worth 1 million a year. Ridiculous! Budig isn't Susan Lucci!

Why does Frons think RB is such an asset? I've never understood this. Sure, she's a decent actress...but there are many. The writing for Greenlee has been insipid for YEARS now.

• Members

It is hard for me to believe that RB makes $1 million per year or that Cameron Mathison didn't take a paycut. ABC's even more beloved Maurice Benard and Steven Burton both said in interviews a while ago that they took pay cuts. If ABC made them take pay cuts, I don't see how CM could avoid a pay cut or RB who had to return to AMC would be paid that much money.

• Members

Don't wann aget this thread closed, but the rumours I heard were between him and his GH co-star, umm the main guy to play Nicholas? (You can tell I've never followed GH closely...)--never heard any gossip about Justin B. JY also had a lot of gossip about his drug/partying life (some of it with Aiden Turner)--though he also seems to have a pretty successful (straight lol) family life, so I'd be hesitant to believe everything.

:lol: The rumour I heard was it depended on the time of day--or the kind of emotion he wanted to develop for a particular scene that day.

Archived