OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 17

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll go ahead and +2 that MichaelGL, that makes a lot of sense. Rama's already shown shades of the avaricious schemer, Vimal, just Mr. Milquetoast enough to go along with her plan. Of course we're assuming Clint won't be too busy serving time. :lol: He'll pay, SOMEhow, but he probably won't be locked up (for long anyway). I believe him when he said Bo will find no proof, he'll get caught in some technicality.

• Administrator

Loved the Bo/Clint scenes today! JvD just rocks as badass Clint.

Clint doesn't/didn't know about Natalie sleeping with Brody - that's why he didn't specify which test to switch. He only thinks Jessica had a paternity test.

LOL Yeah she looks similar to Lindsay Hartley. I have to say, she's very enjoyable to watch - she's so campy with the evil eyebrows and widened eyes. LOL

• Members

Nah, I was talking about Evangeline not the actress. The character changed when she cheated on RJ, but her martyrdom was insufferable under Higley. I loved her with John under Malone but being in a triangle with Natalie ruined the character. She wasn't allowed to show any layers whatsoever because the only way she could compete with white Natalie (trashy bar maid with absolutely no ambitions and even lesser vocabulary) was being surrounded by goodness and light with a permanent stick stuck up her ass. And after putting up with John's endless bull crap with Natalie she had absolutely nothing to show for it. I hated Higley's Evangeline and the Jo-triangle with a passion.

• Members

I was in a bad mood after dealing with some work stuff when I watched OLTL, so that may have played into it--but after complaining about RC dragging out stories, I actually felt the Clint reveal was a bit anticlimactic. I have no idea what I woulda prefered, so that's prob not fair to say, but...

I like Rama--at least for her first day (a few stumbled lines) but could she be any more cliched Indian "princess"? The way she talked, the language used, it just felt all a tad too cliche to me... I guess it's meant to be played for camp.

• Members

You completely missed the point. That doesnt matter. The point is WHY would he assume that Vimal would know that it was Jessica that needed her test switched? Dont you think somewhere in his instructions, he'd have to tell Vimal what name he would have to look up? Just saying "my daughter" is too vague

Archived