OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 17

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldnt say they are dumbing Joey down bc he was pretty dumb the last time he was on contract in town. Rememebr how foolish he was with Jen? That was him being stupid falling for another slutty blonde. This writing is consistent with his writing since 2003. Too bad they arent looking to when he was a much better character

• Members

I completely agree. It's not bad all all. I don't even think Joey's been "dummed" down. Give me a break. I guess everyone knows automatically when someone is lying to them and they've never ever been misled........okay

I'm just going to wait to see how this actually plays out.

• Members

So I watched yesterday and liked the show....

It had actors I am familiar with...Zimmer, Vandorn, Bailey Smith, Nu Joey...and even awful Terri Conn

I thought Zimmer and Jerry were great. I enjoyed their scenes. The BoClint stuff was the best. I thought it was a nice cliffhanger. Terri Conn is still acting like Katie...that's all I see when I watch her on screen.

Fumero always looking great....

Nu Joey..mmmmmm..was hot shirtless the other day

And Cutter..mmmmmmm....hot chest......I like Cutter...lol

But of course Ford has to be connected to every story....lame

• Members

I agree they were very good. I liked that Echo (of all people!) was the one to appeal to Clint's conscience. The scene of Clint looking at himself in the mirror with Bo suddenly appearing in the reflection worked on so many levels. It said more than pages of dialogue could.

Archived