• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Your welcome!   

I'm definitely trying to be more organize with most of the years, even some that are not necessarily from me, I want to add in different playlists. It's definitely a fun project to pass the time! haha

I also started a 1986 playlist, with most of the English version episodes that were uploaded online etc..

• Members

Hey friends! With the rise of Sony adding algorithms to episodes about to re-air being copyrighted on YouTube (even under uploading them as unlisted), I wanted to create a backup plan. Per my Twitter handle, I decided to create a cloud-based Y&R Vault! I've already shared this on the Facebook group, "The Young and the Restless - The Classic Years" group, so I'm inviting you guys to access as well as contribute to the vault! Best part - no registration required, just click on the link here and it's easy as dragging and dropping! If you're having trouble accessing the site, try using your browser's Private Browsing or Incognito mode.

For full disclosure, I bought a OneDrive business account via eBay. This gives me a "lifetime" 5TB of storage. The only main concern is that it's very possible that the account may cease to work down the road - however from what I've read from other people who've done something similar, Microsoft is unlikely to be diligent about auditing these accounts that are sold. I'm also not terribly concerned about the data on this, considering it's just a collection of videos with no sensitive information. I will, however, continue to research some solutions for backing this up in the event it goes down!

I've added the link to my signature so the link stays easy to find instead of sifting through hundreds of pages of threads. Perhaps I'll evolve from ChickenNuggetz92 to YRVault down the road...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thank You!!

Please register in order to view this content

Man why did they do that? I love that original suspense cue, and it works so much better...the 94 one is good, but it's not the right one to use during a scene like this...The Original captures the essence that something isn't right, and the audience is suppose to know that, and the latter is too "we love each other, but there's tension" which isn't what's happening in the scene..

I did like that they used the other variation of the music at 1:24 , for 2:49

I hope they don't totally butcher the 1981 episode...that should have alot of the original 70's score mostly..