• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

JC wrote about the beef w/ MTS in her memoir and

Please register in order to view this content

The bigger question is, who didn't have beef w/ MTS? There's beef that's been documented in print/on social media (JC, VR) and beef that's been rumored (BD, RL).

• Members

I have always wondered about that. She states Melody just stopped talking to her one day and then suddenly just started up again like it was nothing, I am certain she also implied it was during the same time Kay and Nikki stopped sharing scenes together during the 80's and I wonder if it had to do with JC's drinking issue. I can imagine MTS having a low tolerance for it, even if Jeanne was functioning and doing no harm to anyone but herself.

• Members

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Ed Scott and Melody Thomas Scott had no business working on the same show.  When it was clear that the two were going to marry, either Ed or Melody should have been let go.

• Members

This was brilliant! Thank you so much! A few observations I had with this episode, some which I will put in spoiler tags for those who don’t want to know what happens:

• This was the first time I had ever seen Terry Lester and Brenda Epperson together in an episode - my previous exposure to Y&R had only been seeing Peter Bergman with Brenda, and then Peter with Eileen, and then of course through the wonders of Youtube, Terry and Eileen (let’s not mention Shari). I found the chemistry to be somewhat believable and I could imagine it would have been tough for Brenda to step into Eileen’s shoes almost straight away.
  • Terry was wearing glasses A LOT in some of his later years on Y&R. Was he having any health issues at this point?
  • Also on Terry, all I could picture with his glasses and goatee was the striking resemblance to Colonel Sanders and expected him to spring out an ad for KFC at any moment.

Please register in order to view this content