Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good to see your posts again boldrestless! :) and I know I said this a lot already but keep up the good work Y&R21395!!

I still have some new July 1991 dates I haven't posted yet coming....I hope there will be more stuff to get soon though.....I was thinking I should start looking into getting some episodes from 1988 since there really hasn't been a lot from that year posted.

• Members

I've read that Eve's final exit in 1984 was her leaving town with Rick Daros giving them both a strange but happy ending as the fled town together after stealing money from Victor not sure how correct that is. Of course what I do wonder is I know Cole was shown in the early 80s was it written he could be possibly be Victor's son?

Thanks for those late '90 episodes, the 1990 Xmas one was indeed reaired in 2000(Y&R's Christmas Classics usually ran 10 years apart there 1996-2002).

• Members

That's interesting.....I didn't know they were connected after all......I know it's terrible to say but good for them for being able to steal some of Victor's money.....

I wish we still knew why they sort of re-wrote Eve's 93 return when Cole came on, particularly erasing any memory Nikki had of her.......and sort of treating her like she was someone from Victor's past that was offscreen........

Glad you enjoyed the episodes! :) I didn't know they showed one in 1996 though? I thought it was just 1987-1992?

It's too bad they stopped doing it after 2002.....at least the 10 years way, cause we probably should have seen Xmas 1993, 1994 etc......I guess it;s good they showed 1995, and later another 1989 that was different then the one they showed in 1999.

• Members

Not a problem, and thank you too once again, I'm glad to see more of 1991. From what I've seen, it's a pretty damn good year for Y&R, the Masquerade Ball being my favourite episodes. And I do love my soap psychos, so I'm being spoiled rotten with David and Sheila :D