Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Hey Carl, I'm sorry you don't have that magazine, but have you found any old pictures of Kimberlin Brown and Scott Reeves together?

Haha a mud-wrestler?.... I'm sorry but that is something out of Maria's book...... I'm trying to bash On Bill and his writers but yeah...

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess he just had nothing else to do, or he was trying to get a soap appearance. He had an interview in the Digest around this time where he talked about how he watched all or most of the soaps, and wanted to be on Y&R, I think he wanted to play piano with Leslie. For whatever reason that never happened and his only appearance was on AW, which I thought was very charming, but now I wonder if he even wanted to be there - then again Liberace was born to be with Felicia Gallant - look at this outfit:

01-14-2011013228AM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Deedee, I have a question?.... when Bill Bell wrote Y&R, did he have a tendency to get a little sloppy when it came to determining what time of day it is suppose to be throughout the show? ( i guess the word would be continuty) I ask this because i just got some classic Y&R episodes from ioffer from 1991, and 1993 and for example in this one 1993 episode there were some scenes when you looked out the window it was dark out, and then some where it was still light out?.... also i got a whole weeks worth of October 1991 episodes and Ashley was on the entire week, and the last day of the week she is wearing a different outfit but it is still suppose to be the same day....I know these seem minor but i always thought Bill was the type of writer to not throw viewers off by having stuff like that make sense, and in this case some did not.... Not that the episodes were bad they were great! :)

• Members

Haha yeah in the one episode i described it is very confusing, You start out with Lauren and Sheila in her suite and it is bright and sunny out the window and then you cut to the newman ranch with Victoria coming down the stairs and it is pitched black out, then we go to the Chancellor estate and its once again bright and sunny haha.... soo weird. I guess Bill thought that `perhaps it would not make sense for all these scenes to be happening at the same time frame, so we got to push some time frames forward a little bit or something like that... again not such a big deal, but I thought Bill was more careful when it came to stuff like that.

• Members

I had seen some YT clips of Nikki and John O'Hurley's Jim kissing a while back it looked (and sounds) like such a weird story. Judging from the clips O'Hurley was made up to look much older than MTS. O'Hurley was later in talks to join B&B as Eric's brother but it never happened.

I was going to ask but what did you guys think of Eve Howard's return and the re-introduction of Cole there in 1993?

• Members

So other than hooking up with Jim, what else was Nikki's story in 1989. That seems like such a quiet year for her. Granted i have seen the clips on youtube where she is with Casey and Little Victoria and Nick who was just newborn, and also the described clips of her making out with Jim, and i know she wanted to marry him, but yeah was there anything else in importance that happen with Nikki. ALso how did Scott and Cricket feel about their father marrying Nikki, and was there any "interfering" from Katherine then like recently with her and Paul?