November 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Members

Please do us all a favor and either learn to read or refrain from proving that old adage "better to let someone think you're a fool than open your mouth (or in this case, type) and remove all doubt" (paraphrasing).

I specifically said "THE ABC PRESS RELEASE HEADLINE...". Maybe you should read my WHOLE post. Most people just skim articles and just rely on the headline.

Of course, this doesn't fit into your little pro-OLTL argument now does it?

By the way, I forgot to ask you...do you think ABC is ecstatic that it's making less money with a 42 year old show than CBS is with one that hasn't been one month?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do I need to work for CBS? Just because I can read and comprehend things? It doesn't take a genius - hell, I bet even Sarah Palin can grasp it - that a series making money for a network is going to last longer than one that doesn't.

However, we can agree that you don't know anything.

• Members

Well, genius, OLTL has a larger behind the scenes crew, has to occupy a larger studio for all of those sets it needs and has around 20 CONTRACT roles. Compare that to "The Talk", and you actually think it is anywhere near OLTL in terms of budget or profitability. "The Talk" could lose half of its audience and still be making more money for its network than OLTL would.

You may not be a moron, but you're one hell of a terrible speller.

• Members

:unsure:

Im sure Maurice and Steve being on everyday aint cheap plus all the stunt casting. James Franco?

Hes not the only one. Its been reported on several websites and even some actors and actresses from the show have said the same thing. So theyre all liars? :unsure:

Why u being mean about this?

• Members

Does anything you just said negate the fact that GH easily defeats OLTL in every single reported category except male viewers? I'll make it easy for you...the answer is "no".

You are kidding yourself if you think ABC is going to get rid of GH - no matter how over-budget it may be - before it turns off the lights at OLTL or AMC.

Archived