DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I was watching Nick Corelli's murder the other day and I felt like the writers treated him as an afterthought in his own murder storyline. So I was wondering if anyone who watched back then know if Nick's murder was originally supposed to be tied to Steve's death, with Jo being Nick's killer or if that was a rewrite? I thought Conrad Dunn was really good in the role but I guess in the writers mind, a pimp like Nick had to die sooner or later. I just wish they had done more with him leading up to his death.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Read all about the early "Days" stars in this newest Jason47's From the Vault release!

"Who's Who in Daytime TV" was an annual magazine that had details about all the stars from all the soaps. Check out the "Days" gang from the first four issues of the magazine from 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1973. They seem to have not published an issue in 1970, 1971 or 1972, since 1973 is listed as issue # 4.

http://www.jason47.com/days/whoswho.html