DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

Oooh, that was a good scene! (Just watched it.) Before my time, but it was nice seeing real drama and acting. Even if the set was horribly of its time with the red shag carpeting. But the story made me forget that easily.

And I see Isabella dying in John's arms is uploaded there, too. Sigh.

Edited by Wendy

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe his time frame was about writing or shooting the episodes? Because like you said it started right before Christmas on-screen.

I recently tweeted to Greg Meng (co-executive producer and creator of the app) about the geo-blocking, and many others have done the same. He liked our tweets so hopefully they're working on it, but so far no luck.

It's not just Canadians but everyone outside the US.

• Members

Well aware, unfortunately. I tried getting the app when I was in the Netherlands last month and unsurprisingly got the same result.

It just seems so much more glaring when you're in Canada because we're next door neighbours and are basically seen as a common market with the US (often at the expense of our own content), yet are constantly treated like the proverbial red-headed stepchildren with regards to any bonus material, specials, etc.

Edited by beebs

• Members

From what we could read from Corday's lawsuit it seems like they're ambitious about developing the app and utilising the shows backcatalog but Sony, for whatever reason, is blocking them. With the 1976 clip appearing I have some hope that Sony might be loosening up a bit.

• Members

Sony's obviously afraid making past episodes available will affect the current ratings.

Of course, that would be admitting that current DAYS is [!@#$%^&*] and viewers would be only too happy to ditch the show in favor of watching when DAYS wasn't, well, you know, [!@#$%^&*].  LOL.

Edited by Khan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Today I was reminded that Rene Auberjoinis had a small role on SNL in 1975, in an Albert Brooks short film. Watching it again reminded me Joe Gallison is in those segments, and is fantastic. Has Joe ever spoken about how he was cast, or his experiences filming it?

• 2 weeks later...