DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I feel like Denise is a fairly straight shooter and I am pretty sure at the time her explanation was always that she wanted a better deal and GH offered it to her. I do feel she would have been more vocal if she had had a real issue with the story. 

If you look at the lead up to the events in the park, Susan was actually having a few flashbacks of David (one was actually newly created and not just a past episode), which adds weight to the way the story played out. 

However it reads in synopsis as if Susan was remembering things right and Eric was a rapist. Up until the end with the hypnosis. Susan's memory was that she consensually slept with Eric, saw David's face and was traumatised and ran off, now believing she had been attacked. As I said above, this makes the flashbacks seem like forshadowing and they happened about a week or so before the events in the park.  

• Members

I remember Susan was always being called "frigid."  That's where I first heard the term, lol.  I think the explanation for the park incident was that she felt guilty for having sex with a stranger, so she started to believe she was raped.  (When she got pregnant by David, that was during a drunken encounter in David's car).  She was going to abort the baby from the encounter in the park, but then was told she had uterine cancer, so this would be her last chance to have a child.  Scott was the man she really loved but he married Julie instead.  I don't think there was any dust-up from DA leaving for GH.  I think I read somewhere that Days had just let her contract expire anyway. 

• Members

Well, yeah. Why else would he write that way about his brother, his stepfather, his cousin, his sister’s boyfriend, etc.

Please register in order to view this content

And we all knew there was another reason why he wanted to stay in prison. It wasn’t just to protect Maggie

• Members

Thank you very much, Jason. I remember you from as far back as RATS & RATSm & Alt.Days. Maybe even Prodigy. Here's to better days!

Please register in order to view this content

So far, so good! This reads just like I remember it! It's reassuring. And, also, so well done!

Edited by Tonksadora
Add my impression. Typo.

• Members

That's funny, because I didn't find out about RATS until recently, when I was looking for old summaries, and found a ton of 1980s/1990's stuff on RATS to add to my episode summary archive. But I guess people posted my sneak peeks on RATS back in the 90s, so that's how you know me from there!