The Dark Knight Rises

Sylph

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The choice of Hathaway intrigues me much because for one: I trust Nolan and also I love Hathaway and yet I so can't picture her as Catwoman however I'm loving the possible pleasant element of surprise. I think she's a capable actress and I also think we havn't necessarily seen the full depth of her range and Nolan is a visionary so I'm loving this news for those reasons!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

As awful as the movie was, Halle Berry's Catwoman suit left more of an impression than this. Generic is a good way to describe her as nothing really screams Catwoman and I wouldnt know that was who she was playing just by looking at her

• Members

I think it shows again how afraid people often are of a woman's sexuality unless she is just there to be a crazy shrew or some sort of pointless bimbo in one of the frat boy comedies. Anne Hathaway is so milquetoast. It reminds me of that odd casting for Elektra.

• Members

I think hathaway will do great in the role. personally,i am glad she isnt in a full cat costume. It worked for Michelle P, but that was a different time and a different tone. This is sleek, modern, sexy. Plus, if this is early in her catwoman career perhaps her outfit would evolve.

Nobody thought Heath would be a good Joker...

Archived