OLTL: Discussion for the week October 25

• Members

True. That would make for a nice explosive Shaun moment: "You mean that trick came to see me, kissin all over me, actin like she was mad in love, and she had been [!@#$%^&*] you, lettin you run all up in her!? Nah, [!@#$%^&*] that ho, [!@#$%^&*] that!!" HBOltl.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be interesting to see how much airtime will be given to this storyline and if Dani and Mathew will support Destiny as was necessitated for her with them. After seeing her on permanent prop duty for both of them in their respective storylines, let's see if she's given respect within her own story. The magnitude of her drama is just as huge as Dani's but we know it will never be given the same focus as Dani's. She'll be lucky if Dani mentions he name twice after the required scenes to show that she cares.

• Members

I think when the character first showed up a while ago- he did mention having a criminal past. Was Shaun involved with Vincent in the beginning? I couldn't stand Vincent, so I really didn't watch any scenes he was in haha

I could see Shaun being the father and no one having known- especially if

. They haven't really specified his jailtime timeline, so she could have been pregnant by Shaun before Greg got with her- but that would mean Greg slept with her right away! Which is even sleazier.

• Members

But Shaun found the solution. Hook up with one of Greg's exes, and make her HAPPY! I think Shaun and Vivian are so cute.

Yes. Shaun was Vincent's bodyguard, and Vincent was some kind of Gang Lord, and Shaun's parents never liked Vincent because he led their son astray. Could be totally off base with that one, but of course it hardly matters now because then Vincent became Hugh Hughes college roomate, instead of Shaun's cellmate.

• Members

Agreed... agreed. They are cute but I guess its good she met them in reverse this time. I would have felt bad if Shaun had her first then Greg tried to come in only to steal her away.

See I think I muted OLTL back then because I couldn't stand Vincent.

• Members

I think that Shaun might not end up being Destiny's father. But I do see him playing a larger role in this storyline, and I think that Charlene might end up being alive. Since Greg

I think that they might bring on Charlene to beef up this storyline. Maybe Charlene and/or someone in Charlene's family comes to Llanview to get to know Destiny and cause trouble for the Evans.

Maybe Charlene will reappear and still have feelings for Shaun causing tension between him and Viv. Or maybe some of her family will show up, like maybe a sister of hers will show up wanting answers/revenge. And she could interact with Shaun and the Evans.

I don't think that the writers are going to have Greg drop the secrets of being Destiny's father and killing her mother, and not do more with this storyline. I think that Charlene might be alive and/or her some family will come to Llanview.

Also could Destiny's mother have been something like an attorney or a cop? Greg said that they were both working on Shaun's appeal. Maybe she was a lawyer or paralegal or cop or in some profession that would make it easier for her to help Shaun get an appeal?

• Members

I didnt notice till you mentinod it.

cole1d.jpg

No he wasnt built but he has packed on a few pounds. I was looking at old pics of him and he looks so different, especially in the face. I wouldnt be surprised if his weight gain is why he is out and we got Ford brother replacements

cole2.jpgpicture103j.jpg

medcole.jpg

• Members

Has he EVER been shirtless in bed? I mean Bo has, but he hasn't...

I kinda have to agree--Cole's weight never bugged me, I actually kinda like that not every guy on a soap opera has Ford style abs. But I think the actor has fallen more and more onto bad habits (granted he's had stupider and stupider storylines as well...)

• Members

I wouldn't count on Destiny's momma being dead considering Todd, Tea, Eli, John, and even Marty were all 'dead' once. :unsure:

I am glad that the 'Starr X'ed Lovers' are meeting their end. They should just be the Xed-Out Lovers....both of them. I agree Starr needs a break and how many times does poor Hope need to be kidnapped before she purposely chokes on her binky cuz her parents are deadbeats?!

Can't wait for the 'baby daddys' and Echo stories to take over from this prolonged Eli mess.

Archived