OLTL: Discussion for the week October 25

• Members

Aaron Snyder was hot but, then again, I also find Todd Manning (both St. John and Howarth) handsome and, in general, like unusual looks. ABC guys are way to plucked, waxxed and muscled. ATWT and GL usually had more 'natural' hairy guys. I remember, too, when Cady came out of the coma all sleeping beauty ;) Honestly, I don't like when a show makes a character look too sickly--this is TV and suspended disbelief works wonders. I checked out the Tea link and she is pretty and looks nothing like the sickly mess I've been seeing these past few weeks.

I get a similiar read off of the Todd Manning character--loves to passionatly to the point of obsession with serious abandonment issues. I like the character and can buy into the notion that he often does all the wrong things for all the right reasons. He is the troubled brooding wounded type which is exactly why fans forgive him over and over.

I am so loving Echo and get the sense she is a similiar type of character. The interctions between her and Tood should be interesting.

You really thought Michael Park was handsome? Hunt Block as Craig was far more attractive.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also, he is a serial rapist who told his daughter her baby was dead so he could raise it with his brain-damaged two-time rape victim. He told Blair her baby was dead and sold it on the black market rather than live with raising what he thought was another man's child. And he's raped more than one woman.

He USED to do the wrong thing for the right reasons. Now all he does is sick [!@#$%^&*].

That's different - that generally took months and months. Todd and Tea breaking up after their (creepy) wedding was just a way to time out the Dani reveal which was, I believe, less than a month later.

I don't want Todd and Blair back together. But I find Todd and Tea even more obnoxious, at least in the way they are currently written.

Archived