OLTL: Discussion for the week October 25

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, Hopew as completeyl not engaged in Starr when she was pouring her heart out to her. Little girl was thinking "can you should up and die already" She was more interested in that snack she had in her hadn

Viki celebrating Halloween and mixing it up with Rex and Gigi while being fixated on Echo is such an innapropriate way to utilize her now considering what her family is going through

• Members

I mean there's only so many times you can care about a girl who's sole purpose in life is to get kidnapped...

I had LOL at Rex's overly-dramatic soap opera squint...Loving me some Todd and Tea

ETA: When Hannah was being cuffed it seemed like she wanted to make out with James...

• Members

The lighting has been horrible. I couldn't see anything today unless I parked myself at about a 25 degree angle from the screen. The colour distortion was almost Halloweenish.

Have any of you noticed sound problems as well? Warehouse scenes again, for me, specifically Blair and Tea yesterday.

• Members

Glad it wasn't just me--yeah I thought part of the problem was I was actually watching in daytime, but I closed the blinds... Seriously when Star whacked Hannah or whatever I had no idea what had happened or how she got out of her grave or whatever I was tempted to rewatch online. But then couldn't bother.

Archived