YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lol. Like nails on a chalkboard. She's just ... she's the person who walks in a room, says something, and just sucks the air right out of it. She's just ... no fun. I don't understand living through life refusing to empathize or understand someone else. I feel like she's gotten 100x worse since meeting her husband and marrying him. 

I'd be very curious to see what she's like away from being a talking head. Like, does she surround herself with people who think only like her? Does she dismiss folks in real life who are talking and she doesn't like what they're saying? Does she loosen up with a few drinks? She's very odd. Every once in a while she almost "lets her hair down" so to speak and I almost come around but then man she just amps up her usual behavior. I just can't with her anymore. She really was driving me away from The View.

How on earth this person came from John and Cindy McCain, who "get/got it", I have no idea.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly right. It's one thing to have a conservative panelist who is a strong debater...it's another to have a conservative panelist who has supremely thin skin, a temper that can materialize at the drop of a hat and no impulse control. It's one thing to have a conservative panelist who is passionate about the issues of the day...it's another to have a conservative panelist who takes every little thing personally. It would also be nice to have a conservative panelist who wears normal clothes and has normal hair, and doesn't post selfies every minute of the day!!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Exactly.

I've said it a billion times but she's a talking head (someone who gives their take on a 'news show' and she carried herself like that, checking out when the subject wasn't about 'her'), not a talk show host. She just didn't bother to try to be one either. THEY tried to make her one. It was never going to work.

They should just rotate in legacy hosts for the 25th season. 

Yeah, she just wrapped up Home and Family. She seems to be doing fine. Didn't she host some entertainment news show that failed too? She's stayed busy, she doesn't need The View. I think Sara fills that spot Debbie would have filled, because like you said she wouldn't fully fit the Meghan/Elisabeth role. She's more the 'funny young blonde'.

I can't see it full time at all. I think they might rotate in 'legacy' hosts.

And where is Barbara Walters? Not a peep in 2020 (of all years). I'm guessing she's not well (especially considering, and not making light of it at all, that she was showing a decline before she retired). 

Edited by KMan101

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't wait for the end of the season.  McCain REALLY has a chip on her shoulder now that she's resigned.  I couldn't believe she was making anti-Semitic accusations to Schumer.  She's pulling out all of her hubby's issue now.