• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

They're all so tired of her ass. I am too. I barely watch and it's mostly because of her. She's always so sour and negative and bitchy. She's a talking head, not a talk show host.

But she trends like everyday. Usually being dragged. Eventually something has to give. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

OK, Meghan decided to get buck with Whoopi just now, and I can’t imagine that’s going over well during commercial break.

I have a feeling Meghan is gonna be gone soon.

They just apologized to each other after they returned from break.

Edited by Faulkner

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not a shocker. You could see it coming particularly in recent episodes.

I know people like Ana Navarro, and she’s a good personality with a lot of humor, but her opinions don’t vary enough from the other ladies.

They need a sharper, more mature conservative woman than Meghan (who’s still willing to surface uncomfortable topics that should be addressed by those on the left). Sad that no one immediately comes to mind.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

The ratings haven’t been good either (some of that is natural erosion after a tight election year), so I’m sure the network would welcome some changes. (I see they fought to keep her reportedly, as she keeps them in the headlines. Still the show feels stale.)

Joy is older and Whoopi has health issues, but they’re also one of the few remaining talk shows that has yet to return to a full, in-studio production. (Even though they’ve done a decent job at not making the show look too Zoom-y, unlike The Talk.)

Edited by Faulkner