Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The ladies look great...Ming looks fantastic and there has to be an angel looking over all Emily Stewarts that they turn out looking great and normal and successful with families. Though Colleen, I am sure it was the lighting and the angle..looked like Krammer's landlady in the episodes he is in Hollywood.  And I feel kinda pervy that I now find little Paul Stenbeck kind of sexy.

I was surprised how completely smart and charming everyone was..Ming has a great laugh and I loved  how she loves the word "Oakdale"  and the exchange..."That wasn't legal...well maybe in OAKDALE!" and then Melanie "It was..I have the Oakdale book of laws right here!!!"

Edited by Mitch

• Members

They all looked fantastic. Andrew is hot! Melanie and Ming Na are beautiful. The reunion was a lot of fun. Everyone was very chatty. Very few questions were asked during the reunion. It seemed to bother Alan at first as Ming Na and Melanie took over. Looks like Colleen and Andrew might meet. She was thrilled to learn he lives in Florida now.

It is a shame that I could've had my Emily and Margo on in the mid 90s in Melanie Smith and HBS. I had no idea Marland wanted Melanie back full time. Instead we got stuck with shrieking KMH version of Emily.

• Members

Great story sharing today. Looking back, I thought Andy's run was longer. It seemed like it was, and I mean that as a compliment because he truly made that character his own.

So Melanie could've been Pam. Interesting. And it was lovely to hear about Marie Master and their offscreen relationship 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Haha...I think u are in Florida too....lol. Yeah he was about to say where because Colleen asked and he was cut off by Alan. 

Yeah, Alan started making faces really early.

I don't see Melanie as Pam but if she had gotten the role ....Pam would've been interesting and not boring.

Yes it was! Interesting Ming Na still is great friends with Vivian Gundaker and praised her for work on ATWT.  And that Colleen refuses to do an LA soap.

• Members

What I've noticed from these reunions is that Marland seemed to have wanted actors to maintain a link with the show, even if only for brief story arcs. 

I really enjoyed the flow of conversation, and then, well...

Alan should try to make it clear that drop-in appearances should be limited to five minutes, not the rest of the show, lol.

When Melanie said she was the worst actor in the beginning, I was like, "Gurl, you weren't even the worst actress in that role!"

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DramatistDreamer