Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've always wanted to see the Drunk Susan stuff from the late 60s/early 70s and her entire messed up relationship with Dan Stewart. Who were here rivals then? Was it Liz and then Kim? I've only gotten to read about it on here but it sounds amazing. I've always loved Marie Masters- Susan was my fave on ATWT, right up until the end.

• Members

The original Jennifer/Bob/Kim triangle through the John/Kim/Dan/Susan years. Somehow, I can't really wrap my mind around "bad", caberet-singing Kim selfishly stealing her sister's man right out from under her. And J/K/D/S is just classic soap opera in my mind. A close second would be early Lisa---but I've seen some clips here and there and it seems so slow (and it's in black and white) that I don't know if it would really grab me.

• Members

If you look for it (and I don't go out of my way to do so) I think there's something available for everyone from the "modern" era of ATWT (defined as 1979 on, from rumors of what P&G has kept and could be made available in some way to fans).

From that era---probably the beginning of the Barbara/James story. I know parts of James/Barbara/Gunnar are online, but I'm not sure the beginning of CZ's portrayal of Barbara is.

• Members

I would love to see some early 70's stuff with Lisa in her high bitch prime...i.e. the Dr. Michael Shea storyline. I think that is interesting in that it starts off with Lisa being a bitch on wheels, (stealing Shae from Claire Lowell) and then turning into a more sympathetic character when she takes the blame when she thinks Tom did it. Other interesting things is that this also heralds the entrance fo the next, Bad Doc in Oakdale, John Dixon, the start of the Ellen/Lisa simmering "feud," and while AMC gets all the credit for introducing "relevancy" (God I hate that...) Irna sent Tom off to Vietnam, he came back drug addicted, (something that never was brought up again...) It would just be intersesting to see how Nancy Hughes dealt with Lisa being a big ole ho and screwing her Nancy's best friends younger husband,etc.

• Members

I still can't believe it's been three years on Tuesday. Try to forget that day. I wish they could've reworked it as a 30-minute show. Oh, well. I was watching the scenes where Emily tells Hunter she the bio-mom and it reminded me how far KMH really came as an actor. Of course, the story was too brief, but a nice memory from 2009 (and there weren't many of them).