Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Members

I was just wondering about Bristol, with all the dance practice she has why does she look like she has gained so much weight? Thats highly unusual for someone not very physically active to begin with not lose alot of weight with all the dance practice she putting in, which is a harder workout than just working out.imo

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a given Bristol will be staying since her mother's Tea party is robo voting for her. I never thought it would be possible but I actually see her being in the finals.

I think Kyle will be leaving and I'm really dissapointed because the kid is a true entertainer. I never saw him lasting this long but unlike Bristol he EARNED it.

Someone needed to check Brandi's lace front wig. The edges were showing.

Anyone notice Mark looking pinched during the last shot of the dancers on the floor when the show was ending? Kyle was goofing off along with Max and when they panned to him he looked kinda disgusted with the whole thing.

• Members

How the F-CK did Brandy get booted off and Bristol made it into the finale? I cringe at the thought of Palin doing a Freestyle bc I was looking forward to Brandys. I split my votes between Jennifer and Kyle. I thought Jennifer needed to be there and I was hoping that it would be between Kyle and Bristol for bottom 2

I love the look on Derek's face. He's as shocked as most of us are

dwtsderek.jpg

• Members

I know Brandy has some fans here - I really love that banner made of her, it's gorgeous - but beyond Bristol, I think a few things happened. She was seen as wanting it too much. While it's sad to think that wanting it too much will get you less votes than not caring at all, I think that the repetitive format of DWTS meant that people spent months seeing Brandy say some of the same stuff over and over about wanting it so much. Then there was the edit of the early weeks, which pushed the "fighting couple" angle and I think that backfired and the show was doing damage control ever since. And finally, I think Maks alienated quite a few people last week with his sniping at Carrie Ann.

Beyond politics I think Bristol is getting some support because she is so low-key, while Brandy and Jennifer were more emotional.

I am probably rooting for Kyle, if Lacey can manage to put together a competent freestyle this time, but I think Jennifer will win. I will be surprised if Bristol actually wins. If she does I think we won't be seeing anyone related to a politician again on this show.

Archived