Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Members

There was a big furore at the time over the chances of Marie winning. There were reports that she had phone banking among the people who worked at the home shopping channel she sold for. There was a lot of talk about how the Osmond fan base would be unstoppable.

I agree that Marie was more deserving of final 3 than Bristol, I just think they both are unlikely to win, because the judges have brakes put in place. I also think it serves Bristol as well as the powers that be if she doesn't win. If Bristol doesn't win, then Sarah can say, "Look at that darn Hollywood. Gosh, my daughter tried her best, but those liberals just wouldn't let her win! Well, we'll show them who wins in the end, won't we?" and the coiffers will flood. If Bristol wins, then a lot of Sarah's supporters might think, "Hollywood must not be so bad," or they might think, "She's gone liberal."

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cast of DWTS were on Larry King and he asked Bergeron if he's surprised Bristol lasted this long and he said people comes up to him all the time wondering if the voting is rigged. He said it isn't, and among other things, said there really is that amount of people voting in for her. *shudders*

• Members

The show found a new way to fill up space. At least this one is insightful and isnt simply a recap.

This might sound sexist but I hate when girls on this show dance with pants instead of a dress/skirt.

I hated Brandy's first dance. It did nothing for me and came across awkward. Her second one however was much better.

Bristol...too much praise for her. It was better than her last ones I guess, but does not compare to the others.

Kyle impressed. His weight really bothers me as all I tend to see is that belly jiggle but he was light on hsi feet and was entertaining to watch.

Love seeing Lucci in the audience

Archived