Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM it amazes me what they come up with. Ugh couldn't stand Harris now I can't stand Burke. I was happy she wasn't included in the countdown.

Kyle entertains me so much when he dances- I really liked their tango. Now I can't wait to see the rest.

• Members

I soooo wasn't expecting that verbal slap down Jennifer got, especially from Carre-ann. It was almost brutal. The dance was clumsy with the obvious mistake at the end but it wasn't THAT bad to warrant that bitch fest. They definitely deserved to win the countdown because they were better than Brandy and Max. And did anyone catch when Carre-ann told her she was the "chosen one" in her rant. Exactly what I've been saying for weeks - these judges are so transparent in their bias it's ridiculous.

Moesha, um, I mean Brandy needed to tone down the hyperventilation act for sympathy at the end of her dance.

The Bristol praise continues to annoys. And I noticed Kim Zimmer clapping her head off after one of the dances. :lol:

• Members

It's bait and switch. They have to make it seem like Jennifer and Derek aren't running away with this season, and also have to continue to prop up Brandy after she imploded weeks ago and has been trying to keep the pieces together ever since.

I just wish this rant had involved calling out self-involved Derek. Instead he was rewarded for doing his usual gymnastics routine in that rigged group marathon, while Jennifer stood around.

The scores were manipulated in such a way that Carrie Ann's rant meant nothing. Other than to con viewers.

The show has become so scripted, and just like with Idol, the more scripted it becomes the less entertaining it is. Everything is an afterthought.

Archived