Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For weeks I wanted to see Florence leave and then I was sad to see her go. Unbelievable that bitch Bristol is still there. Anyone notice when DTWS was in the process of doing the last elimination and the camera kept panning between between Florence/Corky and Cheryl/Rick, Florence's jaw was so tight I swear that it was gonna pop off and she looked like she was about to cry. Corky however was smiling like a Cheshire cat showing off his veneers. Hilarious!

• Members

If Florence had had a decent partner and had not spent so much time recycling her very overfamiliar schtick about how hot she is, then she might still be there.

As for Jennifer and Derek, I can believe the fight was real. This is the third time Derek has had those types of arguments with his partners. I don't see any real bond between them, especially with the way he always seems to upstage her in interviews.

• Members

With the risk of getting too political, Bristol surviving has to do with which political view some voters have, rather than if she's good. on the other hand,if it was allowed to vote for who the public wants to LEAVE the show,she might have gotten voted off weeks ago,and perhaps unfairly so due to the polarizing effect of her mother.From here on in,I plan to vote for whoever I might feel might be in jeopardy of leaving if I think they had a better dance than her,just to offset the masses.

• Members

Exactly. I dont understand why they keep filling it with crap and stretching out this show. When they lose people, the show should be shorter, yet they keep extending it with meaningless material. Id have preferred had they promoted the first half a a DWTS special with the actual show starting at 8:30

Archived