Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Members

Pamela and David are friends. However, at David's Comedy Central Roast, Pam had a real zinger by reminding David that, whenever the two work together, she upstages him...it was simply a play off that joke.

I love Florence, I want her to outlast all those bitches. I cannot believe how ageist the judges are. Just because Florence is 70+ doesn't mean she's irrelevant.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what people are dancing too:

Florence: BB theme

Jennifer: possibly theme from Marred with Children

Brandy: Friends theme

Audrina: The Hills theme

Kurt: possibly Bewitched theme

Kyle: Charlie's Angels theme

Rick: Possibly theme from Hill Street Blues

Bristol: Not saying, but it's confirmed her and Mark are dressing up as characters

• Members

At this point they need to try all the props they can to help them. I don't know who's worse, Bristol or Henderson. Bristol was ridiculously bad but the judges has their heads so far up her ass they still continue to coddle her.

• Members

They've never going to criticize her because if they do then a lot of Palin fans will slam down hard on ABC. I think they just assume she will leave in time and that there is a lot of other filler who can go before her.

This season seems like Groundhog Day. It's hard to care.

• Members

Why the heck did they take so long to get started? That 30 minute recap and commentary was unnecesary

alot of last night was a big WTF. The theme songs did not match the dances. Tango to the Brady Bunch? Song/dance slection should have been better.

They came down way too hard on Kyle. I havent liked him all competition but I found his dance to be entertaining and alot better than I expected

• Members

Their tiff was hilarious. It seemed so manufactured to create pseudo discord between them since everyone thinks they're a shew in for the winners. Funny how when she came back from storming out she got the steps right. Derek is so focused on the technical aspect that they've become boring.

The judges were way too hard on Kyle and it's deliberate because they want him to go before Bristol. As a matter of fact they're doing everything they possibly can to keep her from getting the boot even though she's horrendously bad. I've finally decided that she's worse than Henderson.

They didn't have enough filler for the episode so they had to start later if they wanted to fill out the two hours of dancing. DWTS is starting to bug me. When couples start being eliminated there's absolutely no reason to maintain a two hour episode. There's too much filler between dances. The elimination episode should be thirty minutes not one hour. They need to cut the crap with the recaps, the incessant pregnant pauses and finding out who got eliminated after the numerous "after the break". There's only so much filler they can put in there to stretch episodes. UGH!

Archived