Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Members

I think the fighting with Maks was supposed to be edited as entertaining, as oh, that's just how Maks is with his partners. It did not work very well at all, partially because of the way they acted in front of the judges the night the clips aired. Then for whatever reason the next week, Len decided to get very angry about Maks spanking Brandy, which, although I do think that's not appropriate, was a strange thing to ball someone out over oncamera.

I would have liked to have seen Brandy with someone like Louis or Jonathan.

Probably the best part of the show for me this season was tonight's episode, seeing Drew and Emmitt and Kristi again, and reminding me of when the show was at its best. And I loved the pro dance, at least when Corky and his fish mouth weren't oncamera.

I will say that I'm glad they didn't have Sarah Palin on tonight. I kept thinking she would show up and tell people to vote.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im sick of hearing the excuse about Bristol not being an entertainer to excuse her subpar performances. This is called Dancing with the STARS. If she is going to be considered a star to get on the show then they need to treat her like one. It seems kinda lame how we keep having to hear how she's not use to this and she isnt in entertainment. Well she and everyone else knew that before she joiend

• Members

I remembered when Master P starred in the earlier seasons, Len wasn't shy in crucifying him even though his fanbase kept voting for him. It seemed that made Len even angrier so he made it his personal mission to insult him week after week even though he genuinely tried so this Bristol ass kissing when she sucks donkey balls is ridiculous.

Re: Mel; Her solo career bombed but she's made a considerable name for herself as a personality. Isn't her reality show on Style popular? If I'm not mistaken I think it has good ratings and judging by the scenes in the show, she has her hands in quite a few endorsement deals.

• Members

I used to like Brandy before this show but now I cant stand her.

The twist for next week is dumb. They wont find out the song they will be dancing to until they are on the air. WTF? That doesnt even sound fair. They want them to dance good yet cripple them in a way like this. Completely unnecesary

My goodness, can Bristol just go home already

WTF, Rebecca Budig on Skating with the Stars?

Y&R's Sean Young, movie icon....lol.

swtsrebecca.jpg

swtssean.jpg

Archived