Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Members

haha, well I wouldnt call it lying bc its her daughter. She most likely sees things alot differenlty than we do

These stars are not entertaining at all. Usually I have at least 1 or 2 people Im rooting for around this point, but I could care less. I'll go for Jennifer bc she has been the moer entertaining but overall, this cast has done nothing for me. Im also not a fan of the stunts the show has pulled this season as if to make it more excited but it hasnt. I do think this is my least favorite season

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess for me the stars are drowned out by the show's desperation. I think a little more personality has shone through this year, whereas last year Evan was very low-key and Nicole made my skin crawl.

This year the cast just wasn't quite right from early on. I think it's down to producer manipulations backfiring and also down to bad pairings. Florence and Corky were repulsive together. I think Brandy should have been with Louis or Derek. I think Jennifer might have been better off with Louis or Tony. I would have put Florence with Jonathan. I would never have had Corky back on the show. I would have put Kyle with Chelsie and Rick with Anna D (if her choreography improved). I would have put The Situation with Lacey.

• Members
I don't know. Her comments to Maks this week just showed her true colors. She was beeing such a b!tch. Can't stand her.

Of the ones left I'm hoping Brady and Maks wins. In the beginning I was rooting for Audrina, Jennifer and Brandy. But Audrina was eliminated (too soon!), I've had enough of Jennifer's whining every week about all her freakin injuries, so Brandy is the only one left I feel deserves to win... to be honest so does Maks.

• Members

By the time they make it to the finale the judges scores will likely block her from winning. Everyone said Marie Osmond would win but she didn't (although I still don't think she would have been any worse than Helio).

It's lose/lose for the show and Bristol if she wins, so my guess is she goes out gracefully next week, at the most, at final 3.

The main problem the show has is that Jennifer, who was the only one of this group to get any buzz (beyond the political shock value stuff with Bristol) is so fatigued -- they should have told her to rest and wait for another season, and guaranteed her she'd be in that season.

• Members

I dont recall people saying Marie would win her season. Mel B was the favorite to win and people sill see that as an upset. Marie was too much of a caricature and joke to be taken seriously but she had a large fanbase from her career and was at least very entertaining. Bristol has neither. I find Marie being in the final 3 alot more beleivable and plausible than Bristol. With any luck she will go this week

Archived