Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Brandy will be gone sooner than anyone expected, because of her past and also because she might be seen as a ringer, but she probably has at least 3-4 more weeks.

Tom's statement is very vague. It could mean anyone except The Situation, and we know he's not going anywhere yet.

I'm guessing it's Margaret, the Disney guy, or Michael Bolton.

• Members

Wow, that was a great first episode! I'm so exited about this season. It's not every season that know who all the celebs are. But for ones, this season I know who everybody is.

Audrina did really good, and they scored her WAY TOO LOW. That score was ridiculous! Too bad she had to be the first to dance because that usually happens... they usually dont't score too high on the first dance of the season. Which is really unfair.

Kyle did awesome. I was really shocked. Was kind of laughing the whole time, but just because I didn't expect wgat he did at all.

Brandy was great! I hope she goes far, it was beautiful!

The Hoff... haha. He was kind of funny and I actually think he can improve.

Margaret was just stupid. She was starting of great, and just messed it... on purpose! Stupid.

Bolton. Naaaw, poor guy. I hope he can straighten up and do better if he gets to stay on the show.

Kurt. I like him, and hope he'll do better next time.

Rick Fox. Hmm, I didn't see what all the judges saw. I have nothing against him, but he was just walking around. Can't believe he was rated higher then Audrina.

Bristol. LOL is all I can say.

Florence. To e her age and dance lik ethat is amazing. Corky is an amazing dancer, but I just can't stand his facial expressions. It's way over the top.

The Situation. Goooo hooooome loooser!

Jennifer Grey. Gosh, that rehersal scenes brought me to tears. Her emotions were so real. :( :( I hate the fact that Patrick is gone, hate it!!! Jennifer danced with such elegance, she and Derek look great together. Beautiful! Can't believe she's 50! I'm glad Bruno could get serious for a minute there, what he said you could tell was appreciated by Jennifer.

I'm rooting for almost everybody this season. lol

• Members

The Situation: He did better than i expected.

Kyle Massey: Tore the floor up. The boy can move.

Jennifer Grey: Was wonderful. I'm not sure if her crying was fake. And i'm not a Derek fan.

Florence: I would like to see her go far.

Margaret Cho: Entertained me that's all the matters.

Brandy: She gave a impressive performance and she looked as well. Maksim always been a favorite of mind.Glad he's paired with my favorite singer. I think it's time he finally won. Brandy has a solid fanbase that should help her for a few weeks.

Michael Bolton, Audrina and bristol would be voted off first if this was a perfect world.

Archived