Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I voted last week for Jennifer and Derek. I used all five of my votes tonight to vote for them as well. At least I can bitch if they don't win and say that I did my part LOL.

I haven't had a problem voting.

Jennifer was awesome tonight. LOVED her freestyle. If Jennifer doesn't win, she'll go down as one of the most robbed in DWTS history.

Kyle's freestyle was pretty good. I hate to admit this but I thought Bristol sucked in her first dance and didn't deserve 9s, however, she did deserve a better score for her freestyle.

With two more dances tomorrow night, I don't see how Jennifer won't win. She'll likely get more perfect scores and will definitely top Bristol.

• Members

I haven't watched all season, but I thought it was really nice when they cut to Joel Grey and the rest of Jennifer's family, Jamie Lee Curtis and Melanie Griffith. I hope she wins. I'm kind of being evil and hating on Brandy based on my disdain for her brother, but I'm sure she was better than Bristol who looks in over her head. If she beats Jennifer, wow. It'll go down in the history books too which is just a sad statement. I can see the NY Post now, "Bristol Puts Baby in the Corner"...

Archived