Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Members

LMAO, did anyone catch Tom cutting Brooke off after Bristol was voted out? That was so rude yet the look on her face was so funny

Im fine with either too. Id be glad to see Kyle win to see Lacey get it bc it seems the same pros always get it and Derek has a couple

Yay Jennifer! So happy for her

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So pissed Jennifer Grey won. She should have never been allowed on the show. She's virtually a professional dancer.

Nevermind that, I actually liked Bristol. I mean she wasn't great. But she improved over this season more than ANYONE. And I really think she seems sweet.

I was rooting for Kyle to win actually.

• Members

After they let Nicole on last year, I really dont think they care. Jennifer wasnt so cut and dry though bc she had her age and recent injury against her. She was the best despite that, with Brandy arguably being up there with her

Overall, I wasnt impressed with the dancing of any of the stars besides too. Everyone either sucked or was very mediocore. I watch to be entertained and the dances this season just werent great. There were far fewer breakout performances this season than previous ones. There werent many to root for

• Members

Yeah, I will give it to her. With the age and injury factor, her ability is pretty amazing. But, I just don't think they should let people with such blatant dance backgrounds be on the show. I much prefer watching someone with no experience struggling and getting better. Ala Kelly Monaco. She blew majorly at the beginning, but by the end she was great.

I agree that this season was so so. I liked all the people, but I don't think there were many breakout performances, as you said.

Archived