OLTL: Discussion for the week September 6

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I think she's pretty, she can be a little gawky sometimes. A few years ago I was talking to a friend who had a little recurring role on OLTL and I commented that I thought KA was going to be pretty when she got older, and my friend shot me down. I thought she was just hating (her m.o.).

How is it that I side with Cole yet am totally annoyed by him at the same time? :unsure:

• Members

Based on a spoiler I read, I think her memorial service is coming up next week. I just hope we're spared any of Blair's singing.

Biggest mistake in this Melinda death story was the lack of Dorian. She should have been as driven to uncover if Mitch really killed her or who did, as Kelly ever was. More even. Alas, instead RC used her to prop up his silly David & Dorian campfest.

+1

• Members

I think someone probably shot down using Dorian. There was a cut scene where Dorian talked to John about finding Melinda's killer.

That scene where Brody hit Ford was hilarious. He turned around like a cartoon -- I kept expecting to see stars over his head. Langston's reaction was funny too. Apparently OLTL does not have rehearsals now.

• Members

BU's acting's been seriously underwhelming for months. I find DAG is only good at selling sleazey scenes. Sincerity is not his forte.

I criticized ML yesterday but he made up for it today. I felt Brody reeling in pain and the punch was cartoonish but satisfying to watch!

• Members

The whole Langston Ford seen was so pathetic. Bad dialogue, bad acting, bad couple. The words out of Ford's mouth "i'm going to win you back" or something like that could have been written by a 6th grader. The punch scene was hysterical although doubt it was meant to be. LMAO.

Archived