OLTL: Discussion for the week September 6

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My hate for Ford is intact and I still think repairing him with Langston is misogyny at its worst. It might show character "growth" for Ford but sure as hell doesn't for Langston. Plus their scenes are now incredibly juvenile, wooden and boring. I mean really lines like "I'm changed, I want only you, I will get you back". Bleh, ready for junior high. They can then hang out with Destiny and Darren.

• Members

am i the only one who thinks all 3 lead teen actresses are TERRIBLE?

i've read trashing of the ford bros., but their acting seems good next to those 3. langston is all fake eyebrows and open mouth breathing. dani wails an shrieks and yells through most of her scenes. starr does that head/neck move that's supposed to substitute for emotionless line readings. honestly, they're the worst young actress leads i have ever seen. and btw, the girl playing destiny sucks, too.

the scrawny stick playing matthew? horrific, an even worse in those basketball practice scenes. god, that was embarrassing. who directed that shyt? i've never seen anything so UNLIKE real high school.

Archived