OLTL: Discussion for the week September 6

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I think that Matthew is acting annoying right now. I think that he's acting like a immature punk. Plus IMO there is something a bit disturbing about the way he's acting right now. I hope he doesn't end up going way too far with Nate.

I think if they wanted to bring out his "darker" Buchanan side, they should have waited until he aged and matured more.

• Members

So Im guessing the 2 reveals next week will have to do with the cliffhanger today, who Greg saw alive and who was watching Dani and Todd. I pretty much figure that Greg saw

but not so sure about the other one. It seems rather predictable that it is

watching them but I hope not bc its too obvious , not that the other one isnt

I think being a prick works for him as Eddie seems better adapted to that as an actor but considering how small he is and how muscular Nate is in comparison, he looks like a joke. If this was real life, he would have gotten his ass kicked a long time ago. They are going overboard with this and Matthew is only coming across as a whiny douche. Give him a valid reason to hate Nate other than "he stole my girlfriend"

• Members

Cheap, I agree with your guesses.

Nate knows he could smash Matthew's face at any moment and Matthew knows that too. Mathhew would welcome that so Nate would look like a brute and he could pull the snarky rich boy, "I'll sue and own your sorry ass... not that you've got anything/Bad move DICK, my dad's the chief of police and my mom's the D.A. DUMBASS" bit.

And I must say, "stealing" someone's girl/boyfriend is plenty reason to hate, justified/rational or not. :lol: I enjoy this Matthew but I'm not interested in seeing him become some sort of demi-Todd, he shouldn't be anything close to a villain, just a cranky smart ass from time to time.

• Members

Love EA and Matt. But he has a real problem accepting rejection by pretty girls. This is the second time he's losing it. The first rejection occurred last year when he then stupidly got into car with a stoned Cole.

So no it's not even about Dani but Matthew's inability to accept rejection. RC is showing us the contrast to Destiny who didn't wallow for long after being rejected by him. She pulled herself up and appears pretty darn happy now.

Matthew can't get over it even though he expected Destiny to, and rather quickly too. It's an obvious double standard and Destiny has pointed that out to him a few times.

Archived