OLTL: Discussion for the week August 30

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In a crossover, RPG pulls double duty as the Ford father and Jake Martin. Inez wanders into Pine Valley looking for her "Jacobo", but is unprepared for the rabid ladies of Pine Valley, who tear her apart with their shiny teeth and hair.

Frons, never wanting failure to only happen once, casts Beth Ehlers as the new Andy Harrison.

But wait a minute Beth! The new Antonio is...JR Martinez!

• Members

I think Eli discussing his wives today was supposed to be the "truth," that Mrs. Pattison's death wasn't his fault and that he killed the recent ones to keep Blair in his life. It's the show's UNGODLY FEEBLE attempt to not make Eli a complete cartoon villain, even though it's far too late. I hope Eli actually dies from the shooting and doesn't resurface with Tea in a few months.

• Members

What a bizarre backwards-assed way to try and appease the audience who supported the pairing prior to Eli turning into Joseph Cotten's lady-killer from Hitchcock's Shadow of a Doubt. My attitude is that if a soap is (yet again) going to go full retard, they should just go big. Don't try to wax my ass and tell me they respected the audience's support for Blair and Eli.

Archived