OLTL: Discussion for the week August 30

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about the electric chair :lol:

Since they aren't doing a lot with Opal now it would be great to see her on OLTL again, although they'd probably just kill her off after five minutes. Just give Ursula and Tina their own ten minute episode on ABC.com or something.

• Members

Im actually loving this side of Clint. I think hes tired of being the nice guy and being walked all over. The same with Matthew though Matthew had a chance with Destiny but he wasnt interested. I look forward to seeing more of this storyline.

• Members

I really like this Clint- and I think it's one of the few things I'm looking forward to. I only wish Kim was around to share in his gloating... SIGH. But this could turn out to be a GREAT storyline and I'm really hoping that whoever is in charge of this keeps it that way...

Okay- the way they left Tea's "death", I think it's clear she's alive. Anyone hearing the news of FL leaving the show and Tea dying would clearly have figured out already that Tea is alive. I guess maybe that's not supposed to be a secret?

• Members

Very obvious and I think we'll see Greg visit her pretty soon and inject more drugs into her IV to keep her quiet. I feel he's faking her death to protect her from Eli or I hope so as I struggle to see Greg as totally evil here.

VERY good work today by Kelley Missal. Quite impressed with her acting throughout this story. She, EA and MF are the only worthwhile teen actors, IMO.

Archived