OLTL: Discussion for the week August 23

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well if Layla won't be around anymore (which isn't certain), I really doubt they'll get rid of Greg too. After this past week, it's my opinion that they do want to keep the show diverse... losing 1 of their 3 contract AA characters (Layla, Destiny, & Greg were the only ones and Layla/TS isn't on contract anymore), and then if Greg left it would only leave Desinty/SE on contract. I know the show is used to having little or no diversity in their contract cast- but as I already said, it seems they don't want that...

We'll see, I guess.

• Members

I don't think there is anything left for Greg as a character. I don't think he has ever worked as a character. If they are only going based on needing a black man on the canvas then I would suggest they recast Jared Hall or Josh Hall again, or bring back Ben Price, or bring in a new character.

• Members

Why they didn't make Nat and Jess's obgyn Evangeline just blows me, the resemblance, the mannerisms, it's that kind of [!@#$%^&*] that makes me throw my hands up in the air (and not in a good at the club kinda way).

• Members

He is seriously lacking in the acting department- I'd much prefer TT/Greg, who isn't the best actor either but is at least better...

Last time they brought on a "hot" actor for his mouth-watering fanbase, we were stuck with John McBain for 7 years and running, sucking the life out of the show. We don't need another hot, but equally bad, actor. Sorry, just my honestly opinion...

• Members

I love TT as Dr. Greg and am hoping that his involvement in this plot with Eli is more innocent than it looks. TT is just sexy (I even love his ears,LOL) and I think they should just write him more dynamically. I've said before that I didn't mind him being a doctor but to also find something edgy for him to do and maybe even make his character a little more racy in his behavior and attitude.

• Members

John McBain was NEVER hot. Besides, this guy will not be sucking the life out fo any show. Ha, thats a laugh to even compare him to John bc this is ABC and they would NEVER let that happen. He's black so thats one point against him. He will take up the 4-5 episodes a month asigned for the tokens

You are right, John is gross. He has always looked dirty and unkept. He was never put out their to be the show's eye candy or stud.

Archived