OLTL: Discussion for the week August 23

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, that's why I put hot in quotes... I find ME quite hideous, but apparently someone out there finds him at least somewhat attractive. And for him to last this long on the show, constantly on the frontburner- and through half a dozen failed romances (Kathryn if you can even count her because she was the worst character/actress EVER, Nat, Evangeline, Blair, Marty, and probably many more to come), a failed family (Shannon, Eve, Michael)... it is quite amazing that he continues on the show. To be quite honest- it would be easy to write him out of the show. No family, no ties... and let's face it- he wasn't hot before, but he's definitely not aging well.

As for Ford- I actually don't mind him... and don't even really find him to be attractive. But maybe that's just me...

• Members

"- Kelly, either take your clothes off and make these men happy, or get out of the mens' steam room! Go call your son - if you remember he exists.

- I still don't understand how Melinda "got in Eli's way." Really, Kelly? How did Melinda get in his way? She was locked in a damn insane asylum!"

LOL +1

• Members

i forgot Kelly even had a son. Why isnt he in town with her? I knew he was in boarding school, but he cant even come back during the summer? Did they at least right it into the show that she felt it was too dangerous to have him in town?

That writer is funny. Here's some other funny lines and intersting points from that week

• Members

Who knows what type of blog on parenting would please Todd.

Kelly in the house! Zorro called today. Asked me if I knew who he was. I said yeah of course, everything I do is for him, and those stretch marks were a bitch. Hung up cos Adriana was waiting, wanted to send me some free stuff. Wish Mom were here..."

Archived