AMC: Friday, August 6, 2010

• Members

There needs to be a scene where Marissa rips into Krystal for selling her. Right now she brings it up rather casually and then walks away but I want a blow out scene betwen them. I don't know if BA is up to it but it needs to be done.

Marissa needds to rip into JR as well, not for lusting after Annie but for getting with her because he wanted to replace Babe with the next best thing.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looks like he's getting head.

Thank you!

I agree/

You think she'll give birth by November?! What do you think she is? A cat? :blink:

So what? Like Marissa or not, it doesn't make it any less true. Krystal needs to have that thrown in her face from ANYBODY and often. I don't care if it's Marissa or the janitor. Quit acting like you have a say in your adult child's life after you sold her at birth -- and wouldn't even be in her life if it weren't for the threat of blackmail. No, honey. Krystal needs to have a seat.

• Members

So what, its annoying. She doesnt like when Krystal speaks the truth, so she throws that in her face and walks away. Its the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum, when they are losing an argument. Also reminds me of an unappealing soap bitch that would slap someone for the same reason. If she genuinely has issues with Krystal and holds what she did against her, then stay and talk about it. Rip into Krystal and deal with it. Its the walking away that makes her come across as a brat as she only uses the sold at birth card to shut Krystal up. I dont know why she keeps going to Krystal for help and advice only to constantly storm off when she doesnt like what Krystal says back to her. Its almost like the same sh-t she used to pull with David. Its tired and old. She looked even sillier later on, crying and looking a mess as she admited that everythign Krystal had told her was right. Theres an old saying, if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Well bich needs to stop going to Krystal bc she obviously cant handle what she tells her. Marissa only makes herself look stupid clinging onto a man that would rather be with someone else, cheats on her and keeps disappointing her. But hey, she doesnt have to admit that to Krystal, so she can sleep good at night.

• Members

I actually like seeing Marissa go off on people, it reminds me that she is there... I mean she still comes of as a pathetic, mousy weakling, but she's trying.

Amen. I like that every once in a while the script reminds us just how trashy and seedy Krystal Carey is at her core. Marissa alluding Krystal resents Marissa because she is married to Babe's husband was a nice touch too.

• Members

Marissa needs to sit her ass down. One thing has naught to do with the other, and unless she wants to get in the middle of Caleb and JR and make a big fivehead fool out of herself, she'd be wise to take Krystal's advice. It doesn't matter who it comes from because it's what she needs to hear, and it's what she needs to listen, too. If the sad sack had any friends, they'd tell her the exact same thing.

And as far as Krystal selling her as a baby, Marissa needs to sit down with that, too. She seemingly has no issues with it 95% of the time. The only time she ever brings it up is when she's upset with Krystal. If it really bothered her, she wouldn't be skinning and grinning in her face all the time and she wouldn't be running to newMama for guidance every time Big Annie steals her lunch money.

• Members

Absolutely not. Marissa gets a pass on that one. There is no statute of limitations on how long a human being can be angry about the documented fact their mother arbitrarily SOLD THEM AT BIRTH! I identify with Marissa on a purely human level with that one, learning that her life was exchanged for cash. The problem with Marissa "seemingly having no issues with it 95% of the time" is due to the fact that she did grow up with the idea that Krystal was this nice lady who came around and visited her every so often. Krystal was a link to Marissa's parents and that probably had a lot to do with it as well. But to say she has NO issues with it 95% of the time is a radical statement. That fact has always bled into their relationship -- it just wasn't as bold as it was today.

ETA: And the AUDACITY! KWAK had the nerve to sidle up to Marissa and try to console her after all of that! Marissa was like, get the fcuk off me!

• Members

Oh, she can and should be angry about it, and I do not begrudge her that.

But bringing it up in random situations simply because she doesn't like being told something she needs to hear is childish and a universal sign of weakness. If she wants to take Krystal to task over selling her as a baby, then she needs to do that. Do it! Sit her down and tell her. Tell her everything you feel about the whole damn thing. That would be an amazing scene, and I'd love to see the tears, the screams, the slaps, the everything. But when she only brings it up when she wants to guilt trip Krystal, then that cheapens whatever pain she feels and makes it look like she only uses it as a manipulation tool. Nobody's telling her to keep anything bottled up, but that's her #1 problem. She can't open her mouth when something's bothering her, she prefers to try to be crafty, devious, scheming -- things that she is NOT and has failed at time and time again -- and then cry by her lonesome. That's precisely why Annie is able to pull her husband from underneath her.

• Members

I sat w/ my mouth open when Marissa threw the 'YOU SOLD ME AT BIRTH!' card to KWAK ...:lol: About time. Yes if I were her I'd throw it every single chance that I'd get. Every single chance that I'd get, become a lawyer and make her life miserable.

JR and Annie's opening scene, glad it continued.

JR had the best line today

'Do you know...the guy you're about to marry....steals from dead people'

Archived