AMC: Friday, August 6, 2010

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's amazing to me how you think it's a compliment. Again I know what JR does, do I agree with it most of the times? NO! I don't give flying F*%@# what he is full of, Scott is no better now. HE STOLE FROM A DEAD PERSON! HE WENT BEHIND JR'S BACK TO GET CALEB TO CHASE JR INSTEAD OF HIM! What family does that!? Srsly does he give a F$#$@% about JR? No he doesn't, otherwise he wouldn't have gone behind his back. Not rationizing JR, but you seem to be taking out the sniper rifle on him and excuse everything for Scott b/c he's the "GOOD" one. GMAFB and cry me a F^#&#$#$ing river w/ that one. Speaking of rivers that's where Scott belongs, b/c he has proven to be nothing but a RAT.

• Members

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but it's coming off like a compliment to me because of the way you're saying it. "Well, at least JR..." implies to me that you're saying that JR and Scott are on an even playing field (they're not), but JR has a leg up in the integrity department because he's aware of his assholeness.

I'm not excusing Scott, I just don't get why there's such an intense hate for him. The only person on the show who is defending him is Annie, and for obvious reasons, so it's not as if everyone is running around town propping him up.

• Members

Oh dear,it's getting hostile again. It's a good thing tomorrow is Brendakkah. We can all take the day and breathe in the light of Brenda. Her spirit will guide us to a brighter Wednesday. I plan to tell all the neighborhood children stories of Brenda.

• Members

You should be. I never said that. We aren't making this a who's worse than who contest, just calling it like we see it.

Because he's the good one doing stupid sh!t, you don't get it? Only person defending him? Colby basically took out the F*CKING pom poms the other day! and then there was Binxs, And then Flannelicious was telling me how he's the most amazing man etc.. who else did I forget? I'm sure someone else propped him. I just can't remember right now.:lol:

Archived