AMC: Friday, August 6, 2010

• Members

OKOK, I know I'm gonna have to suffer the wrath of curmudgeons on this one, but I just gotta say. I am absolutely in love with this show right now. It's only 17 minutes in, and this episode isn't particularly special at all, but I just...IDK...I just love the fact that when they switch from one storyline to another, my interest level doesn't change. It's not perfect, it's not "great," but it's a damn good way to spend your noontime in the summer.

Frankie and Natalia's reaction to Angie's pregnancy! :lol: Too cute.

All of the random trips down memory lane with Angie, Jesse, and Tad. They weren't shoehorned in just for the sake of "nodding to history," they felt natural.

The quad :wub:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalia and Annie look so good today. Even Krystal. Do they have a new hair person? Scott's buzz cut ages him.

I knew Jesse was going to say something about Angie telling the kids without him.

I like it when Tad and Jesse get to hang and debrief. I'd like some scenes of Angie and Tad alone and talking about her situation.

• Members

STOP IT!!

Don't you know what you're doing?! You're cursing this show!

You can't say things like "I am absolutely in love with this show right now" or "AMC is definately back!" The only thing worse to say is "This show is on fire right now!" You might as well look in the mirror and say the name Brian Frons three times!!

*protectively wraps arms around AMC*

Archived