Sin City John & his yappy redheaded CSI Chihuahua

Bitchy Kelly

Crazy Eyed Hannah

Gex

Evil Eli

Ford: Man Ho With A Heart

Infantile Jess/Psychotic Brody

• Members

I'm sorry. This bit with Eli is "suddenly everybody was run over by a bus" writing. We have to wrap this up so let's do something implausible and hope no one notices. Any time Blair is treated well by a guy he has to go because no one will ever be as good as Todd. Why do they keep propping up characters we dislike and ruin ones we could care for. Todd is beyond awful - get rid of him and this soap might actually improve.

• Members

Here are my thoughts on today's episode:

First off, why the hell were Rex and Gigi on? They are just roaming on around with no real story, with these little sitcom subplots. Who the hell cares if Rex misses being a bad boy or not?! God will they just fuckin' leave already?!

Second, this who Eli is Bennet Thompson is just BS. Yet another character I like is being thrown under the bus, just because of the simple fact that he isnt Todd or John. He has no plausible motive to attack Ford. I am sick of this sh!t.

Jessica and Brody were boring today, I am glad she told Brody about Ford though. Of course she was going to be forgiven, because she wasnt in her right mind. :rolleyes:

That mess with Dani, Nate, Starr, Todd, James, and Bull was horrible. This has to got to be the worst story Carlivati has served up. It has just sucked from day one, I dont care about any of the characters involved. The ending was just funny as hell, this show looks horrible.

Hannah trying to cut a deal was funny.

John is so freaking ugly and useless. UGH!

• Administrator

Not only did Eli push Marty down the stairs, framed Hannah, but also killed Melinda and is Bennett Thompson??? WHAT!??? What's his motives?? What a hack job on Eli. And why should we care that he's Bennett...who the hell is Bennett? The pacing and revelations are so bad.

Archived