OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 5th

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno, David's been like this since the mid 90s really--though he was smoother in the early 90s. I'm kinda indifferent to him now, though I think Tuc has a lot of talent.

Gigi actually came off as even dumber than Rex the past while. She really thinks Rex would take her to a lead on a killer? And it's in a cabana with candles? Oh and can't forget that she even opens Rex's case, finds wne and cheese and STILLLLLLL doesn't clue in. This woman is allowed to raise a son??

• Members

StarrJam don't do it for me- too rushed. But if they slow the pace, do more angst with Cole, they could work. Just hate overexposed shrill Starr. Ford's redemption is too fast. Still despise him and think he's now the overexposed superhunk of the moment. Keep him way away from destroyed Langston, that's all I can say. As for David, still like him because he's funny. But really why do another round of D and D when Desperate Housewives will be reving up soon.

• Members

I know nothing is ever *really* over in daytime, but I am so against them killing off Evangeline if that's in fact where they're going. Evangeline and Tea? Okay, I know this is a stretch, but is it possible that the death of one will in some medically miraculous way lead to saving the other? I know that doesn't make sense, but I'm just wondering with all this cutting back and forth between those two very sad situations today, geesh

Has James seen Eli before? Please don't tell me that he's really Ford's crazy ass uncle too. :rolleyes: But what the hell is Eli's m.o.? What does he have against Ford? Is he like the D.C. sniper, "randomly" targeting people to make it look like a serial killer at work to cover up the fact that he was after a specific individual?

• Members

Remember when Powell killed Talia? Just apply that "logic" here.

If anything saves Tea it will probably be that even the most almighty of saints wouldn't want to deal with an eternity of screeching, silent screaming, and weeping over Todd.

• Members

Yes. I love her, and hopes she sticks arounf (not to get with Cole though). If they were going to run her out oftown as the random psycho of the week she would have commited the crimes.

I think she'll go off to St. Anne's at first. Then maybe come back and get with Markko?

I was getting tired of Starr/Cole/Markko/Langston only interacting with each other, so Hannah and James' additions to the show have been welcome.

• Members
:lol: Everything just feels incredibly random and I don't know where the hell they're going with this stuff, and not in a good, nail-biting kinda way, but in a "We're making this [!@#$%^&*] up as we go" or "Actually, we do have it all mapped out... it's just really stupid" kinda way. I dunno...

Archived