OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 5th

• Members

Just caught up with the past week of OLTL but... SIGH with Ross becoming some super villain. Ron Carlivati--really? Have you not learned ANY lessons from your least liked stories? And I'm not even really a Ross fan (though of course I saw this coming as soon as Blair started talking about him being the greatest love ever)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually enjoy Rex & Gigi in this mode. As long as they keep them fun and light, the actors manage it well, I think.

I would not be surprised to see Starr set free from her parental responsibilities in the near future.

• Administrator

Disagree with that. I've only been watching OLTL since 1998, and David is still the same for me. When David's on, at least there's humour. The show would be really bad, worse than it is now, if there wasn't any humour.

• Members

David's entire character now is about humiliating Dorian, clinging desperately to Viki, and smirking out stilted one-liners. The stuff with Matthew and the hooker, that he actually thought that was a good idea, or that he even wants to screw around with hookers considering his mother was a very unhappy woman who also happened to be a prostitute, it does not make sense for a David I once enjoyed. I find this as nauseating as hearing that Luke Spencer, whose sister was forced into teen prostitution, spent his entire marriage to Laura procuring prostitutes.

We can agree to disagree though.

• Members

I always thought David was a con-man/gigolo a real smooth talker right now he is little more than a joke. I could be wrong since I haven't been watching that long, but I really don't find him to be funny at all more like clownish and juvenile.

• Members

The only thing that has changed about David is that hes not the con man he use to be. He always was funny but there are times hes a little too much especially the time he got Matthew a hooker. Didnt care for that but I love how Charlie is jealous.

• Members

Addies are to be referred to as offscreen but not seen. ^_^ Dang, Addie's a great-grandmother, never really thought of that.

So, what exactly ARE Hannah's crimes if any? Being sneaky/scheming not included.

"I'm so sorry I shot your brother." See, a line like that shouldn't make me laugh. The writing is lacking finesse.

Blair has a Real Housewives look about her.

I feel like they're rushing the "Ford's really not a bad guy" thing though.

Archived