OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 5th

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

David: I'm going to be on Broadway.

Dorian: Yeah, as the ass-end of a mule.

:lol:

The problem with StarJam is that Starr is still in love with Cole and because of that, the beginning of this relationship rings false. It's not rootable because of that factor. Starr should've been single before StarJam began. If I forget that factor, StarJam are pretty fun to watch.

• Members

No not really....and I think most of the people who actually enjoy them are teens and those who haven't watched the show all that long. Starr is too overexposed and needs to be backburnered for a very long time. I want more of the vets.

• Members

Amen.

And that Starr who was kidnapped & almost killed just last summer treats her current situation like a vacation.

Little to no worry about her child but hysteria over the man who pulled her into his useless drama? WHATEVER STARR.

• Members

Starr has been on alot, but it has only been for the past 2 or 3 months. She was on backburner from around the time she and Hope's kidnapping with those mobsters up until Marty being pushed down the stairs. Between that she did nothing, and was only supporting character in Langston's story.

And you dont consider Starr a vet? :P

Archived