AMC: Tuesday June 29, 2010

• Members

Technically, Marissa just said that Pine Valley is better off with the Chandlers and the Cortlandts. STFUB.

Opal getting ready for the will reading! "He always liked me in white." Cheap, please tell me you capped Jill rocking that outfit!

I'm not buying what they're selling with Erica and Caleb. I could be okay with him showing up in Pine Valley and then some sparks going off between the two of them, but this nonsense with Erica dreaming about him makes no sense to me.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im not getting the point of Krystal confronting Erica about her feelings for Jack. Its really none of her business and where does she get off?

amc0629102.jpg

amc0629103.jpg

Erica: "And just so we're clear, you may straighten Jack's files and straighten Jack's book, but I tie his ties and whatever happens outside his office, is really none of your business"

amc0629101.jpg

OMG, Annie's outfit for the will reading is so over the top! I love this ho!

• Members

I always miss who the script writer is on good days like today. Who is it?

And she STILL ain't finished! "Pink flannel wife" :lol:

"Extra special pink flannel love."

This [!@#$%^&*] is classic, man. Classic.

WTF Marissa is so dumb. "The man died!" As if breaking his picture by accident killed him. And that was totally Marissa's fault for going after Annie's phone.

And here we go, oil spill pissing all over AMC again for me. I hate living in an area that is always plagued by interruption-worthy disasters.

• Members

A: What are you doing here"

amc0629104.jpg

M: "What do you think Im doing here. I just dropped AJ off at a play date"

A: How's he doing, bee stings can be nasty"

M: "You know about that?"

amc0629105.jpg

A: "I was with JR when you called. Oh there goes your mind spinning the worst possible conclusion. You have to stop beign so paranoid. I am not trying to sleep with your husband"

M: "Oh no your too busy using Scott"

A: "Im not using Scott"

M: "Oh you love him? Like you loved Adam? He couldnt wait to dump you for Brooke. No you invite yourself to an event your not wanted at.

A: "Scott wants me here and thats good enough for me"

amc0629106.jpg

M: "The way you lead him on, hanging all over him, pretending you give a damn?

A: "I do give a damn"

M: You awnt money, status, a nice house. You'll jump into the next bed, dont care who it is as long as it gets you what you want"

A: "You cant stand that men want me"

M: "You throw yourself at men"

amc0629107.jpg

A: "I hate to break it to you, but JR came on to me. JR kissed me."

M: "Yea to show his father the type of woman you really are"

amc0629109.jpg

A: "What and he got carried away? No, it is so much easier to put the blame on me, when really youre nto ebign honest with yourself when the reality is the reason JR cheated on you is you. If you erent such a borign little mouse, JR never would have had sex with me!"

amc0629108.jpg

OWNED! Annie vs Marissa Round 2 goes to Annie! Marissa needs to give it up already

Archived