AMC: Tuesday June 29, 2010

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc06291010.jpg

A: "I can understand why you feel so threatened. Pink flannel wife or hot, sexy and exciting"

amc06291011.jpg

M: 'What is so excitign about you? The way you lie and cheat? Is it sexy to be with a woman that murders, kidnaps her own child? Yea sex with that crazy person might be kinda fun. in teh end thats all it is, sex. Just ask Adam, he left you for a better woman, the first chance he got and Scotts going to do it when he realizes youre going to bring him down"

amc06291012.jpg

A: "Thats not going to happen and dont underetimate sex. People can talk about wanting to marry their best friend but if that best friend isnt good in the sack then theres no chance at wedded bliss. I should know with Adam. The second we stopped sleeping with me, I knew we were done

amc06291013.jpg

M: "So you slept with my husband to save your marriage?"

amc06291014.jpg

A: "And youre not sleeping with him to save yours? Tell me, hows that working out for you?"

amc06291016.jpg

M: "Stay out of our marriage"

A: "You are the one who's playing games here. What you are doing to JR, witholding sex from him so he can prove something to you. Prove that he's a loya, obedient husband; prove that he's worthy of your extra special pink flannle love. He is not a dog, he's a man. He's a sexy, passionate amazing man. So you know what, keep on carpooling for your playdates, but you will NEVER be a match for him. Oh look at that, Ive been invited to the reading"

amc06291017.jpg

M: "Oh another one of your lies"

amc06291018.jpg

A: "Really Marissa? Get a life"

amc06291019.jpg

M: "Let me see, I want to read it!"

• Members

I love her! I never would have thought Annie would be such a fun bitch. Im really loving the writing for her. Im glad they got ehr an age approrpiate rival bc it was lame when they tried to build her up as Erica's nemesis last fall. I love her messing Boring Mouse (thanks for the nickname Annie!)

• Members

Annie and Marissa werent the only two that got into it today. There was ALOT of bitchiness on todays show!

amc06291020a.jpg

K: "Listen about what I said earlier"

amc06291020b.jpg

E: "Incredibly presumptious, compltely out of line but you made me think. What were you doing up on that mountain with Jack at all"

amc06291020c.jpg

K: "Helping him"

amc06291020d.jpg

E: "Comforiting him?"

amc06291020f.jpg

K: "As a friend"

amc06291020e.jpg

E: "You've been a alone a long time Krystal. Made a mess of your marriage to Tad and David. its only natural that you'd reach out. Your lonely. You'd reach out even to a man thats in lvope with someone else"

K: "Jackson and I are simply friends"

amc06291020g.jpg

E: "Well of course you are. You are his employee. And you are not his type. I jsut dont know how you find the time to serve up all those grits and get so invovled in Jack's busioness"

amc06291020h.jpg

K: "Trust me, I can serve up more than just grits Erica"

amc06291020i.jpg

E: "Well remind me not to ask you about your specials next time Im in

• Members

amc06291018.jpg

Annie: "Realy Marissa? Get a life"

LMAO, I loved this line and Annie's delivery. Marissa was coming across so ridiculous. I loved how Annie said that line to end all that nonsense and then proceeded to walk away from her

Archived