AMC: Tuesday June 29, 2010

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Leave CE to Petey?! Petey's like 20, 21 years old. He's not old enough, and the last time we saw him, he showed no interest in running the family business. I want him back on the show, but that there would be a contrived plot. Never in a million years would Palmer leave his company to too-young Petey and too-inexperienced Opal. He and Erica were always great friends, almost sort of a father-daughter relationship, so it makes sense that he'd help her out like that.

And what else is there that he could have given to Binks and Scott? Binks has her job with Cambias and Scott's running Chandler. Personal, sentimental items were more than appropriate.

:lol: And you got Caleb, who's spent the last X number of years of his life isolated in the West Virginia mountains with no electricity.

• Members

1. Petey has no business experience

2. He never showed any desire whatsoever for it

3. The kid is what 20? can he live his young adult life first, before having the pressure of carrying the family

4. This is the same kid that got struck by lightning, you think Palmer would trust him w/ day in and day out of family finances?

It was well plotted, only thing that would have been better would have been had they brought Ross instead, but Ross was a rapist who lost his family and that wouldn't work in these times to revisit him on top of the mountain *pardon the pun* and being a love interest for La Kane.

• Members

The Kanes only accept women who steal their babies and let them think they drowned as newborns in a river. They have higher standards.

Anyway, enough about tissue paper integrity.

Am I missing something, or am I being too logical... but how the hell is Caleb getting all of this mail delivered to him from Pine Valley? Checks, letters of absolution, invites to will readings... when no one knows his name, and the last time I checked, his "address" was off the beaten path?

• Members

I see what you all mean, but when it comes to his family business I think Palmer or any other parent would be less concerned with his children's passions and leave them the company if in name only. Then he could have made provisions for Erica and Caleb to be appointed co-CEOs, running the company but essentially working for Nina and Petey.

• Members

I liked Annie and Marissa fighting over the cell phone and knocking over the picture and then having to put it back together with nail glue or whatever. Opal and company poring over it later ("Is that gum?") was hilarious. Annie is a funny character. I still like JR and Marissa together though, poor AJ otherwise!

I liked the will reading in general. Emotional and humorous. Aww, Palmer was going to propose to Opal again. It was funny how Scott jumped up and said, "I have something to say," when he thought he was about to be exposed.

I didn't see Caleb being Palmer's nephew coming. Nice twist! But I agree that it's a little off that Erica was daydreaming about Caleb already before that. I liked Krystal warning Erica not to break Jack's heart and Erica accusing Krystal of having other intentions.

Archived