AMC: Tuesday June 29, 2010

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: I can see her trying to get JR into a blue set. Poor thing. I honestly can't think of any guy on the show in the last 10 years who would be truly interested in her romantically, emotionally, and sexually. Maybe Jonathan before "they cut the bad out." Nah, Lily would have been able to outbitch her too.

• Members

lol..I think its forgotten that they once worked at Fusion together. Both were involved in the Satin Slayer stuff. Its also forgotten that there was a time that Annie was a part of Kendall's family. Bianca appeared later that year for Christmas and their daughters played with each other. Were Annie and Bianca close friends? No, but they definetly know each other

• Members

What a great episode!

Annie had the line of the day as quoted repeatedly here, but I thought Erica's line about not ordering Krystal's specials was a close second.

I liked how the show acknowledged Palmer's offscreen relatives and mentioned that they already received their inheritance. For a second, I thought Nina should have gotten Cortlandt Electronics, but she really had no interest in the business after Palmer set her up with Steve Jacobi. I liked that he left Pete a trust fund to do whatever he wanted in life and giving Opal the original Glamorama sign was perfect (I just hope we get to see it soon)!

I love the idea of Erica running Cortlandt Electronics instead of being so involved with Fusion. I agree with the earlier post that Erica's dreams of Caleb are disturbing. It would have worked better if she grew close to him while working together without the fantasies now.

I'm a little wary of Caleb being Palmer's nephew. I was holding out hope he'd turn out to be Ross instead. I can't remember all the details of the Cooney family history, but I have to wonder if this makes Caleb Dixie, Del & Di's brother and who Caleb's father will be (I'm guessing either Adam or Stuart).

Archived