Y&R Discussion for the week of June 21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know. I'm seeing red, too. Spare me this ridiculous Rauch-propagated rumor spread to undermine Jess Walton's standing on the show -- coincidentally just as she was about to enter contract negotiations with Sony! That's ALL it was, people: a way to bismirch Ms. Walton's reputation and make it seem like she was a slacker who sleptwalked through her scenes. Sorry. THAT award belongs to (in no particular order) "The Stafford," CKLily and Mustache. I have never ONCE seen Walton be anything less than present, committed and brimming with talent and assuredness in every one of her scenes. Either as a supporting player with little-to-no dialogue or as a lead this past week.

• Members

I thought she was Abby at first. It wouldnt surrpise me if Abby targeted him and then made sure to leak out his past to the blogs to give herself some mroe attention

I dont get what Ryder sees in Zombie. Id imagine the sex was rather boring. She is incapable of expressing any feelings and is void of any type of personality. I bet she just lay there. Probably lasted 2 minutes before he got up and finished himself off in the bathroom

• Members

WTF? The Lily/Cane court stuff today felt like a bad cheesy Lifetime movie. I wouldnt be surprised if MAB got inspired from her Saturday nights in front of the couch

I dont get whats the big deal about Abbys sex tape. With the angle that camera was at, its not like anyone could see anything. That was a rather lame and tame sex video

• Members

While I'm glad that Billy great romance with Victoria didn't mean he couldn't be at the hospital with Mac, I could have done without his "This is all your fault" to Cane. This was not the place to start a fight with Cane, especially since he hasn't had that close of a relationship with Mac in a while. Thank God Mac is finally going to pop those babies out.

Sometimes I think Micheal Muhney actually looks younger with the beard and longer hair. I wonder who's going to win that poker game tomorrow, Victor or Skye? A toughie. Now that we have a guy who looks like he could be in Aladdin, the Rainbow Coalition of bad guys is almost complete.

• Members

So. In addition to being a world-famous trillionaire, dashing sex god and international man of mystery, Grambo is also a genius card player who can potentially outwit any professional? For [!@#$%^&*]'s sake.

God, CKLily really is soap's worst young heroine and that's saying something -- Lulu on GH anyone? They really laid it on thick with all that holy self-sacrifice crap and the "Lord's Work Will Be Done" montage. Lily = angel from heaven, we get it. Even wracked with cancer, her bountiful goodness can heal discord, bring friends and family together and even drive Malcolm to prayer. They really need to send her to the Middle East so that she can work her magic there. Quick, before she croaks! If only the viewers of Y&R could be so lucky.

And watching Daniel Goddard cry is like watching him try to push past constipation.

• Members

If Lily is so worried about getting an infection then why the hell is she out in public anyways and kissing Cane too? Sure Cane is pissed at Jill, but couldn't she come? Even Victoria go to come, yes I know she's friends with Neil but it seemed she was there more for Billy. Her appearance at the hospital was very wtf for me. Charlie and Matilda, I'm sure names from a movie shown on Turner Classic Movies.

No matter how many times they tell me, I can't buy Billy as a good and dedicated father.

Now that Mac has given birth they could use the baby's stem cells to save Lily and end this cancer mess. Plus, she can have sex with JT and he can be shirtless.

Archived